Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two Completely Random Factoids About Your Blogger

Here are two true statements about me:

1.  My Birthday is Canada Day - July 1st.  If I was Canadian, I'd be giddy about it.  But I believe it makes me an honorary Canadian.  I now expect to be listed on everyone's lists of Canadian bloggers. ;-)  (well, I only know of Aaron's Paladin in Citadel's list!)

2.  My middle name is Aragorn.  I couldn't make this up.  My dad was a Tolkien freak when I was born in the free-and-easy San Francisco Bay Area of the late 1960's.  Probably not a huge shock that I got into Tolkien and fantasy in general.

5 comments:

  1. Aragorn, eh? That's actually kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My middle name is Aragorn."

    That pretty much invalidates any Internet argument. Beyond cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of Austin Powers: "Danger is my middle name."

    I used to play a Games Workshop minis game called Lord of the Rings Battle Strategy Game at my FLGS. My name gave me instant credibility in that setting - deserved or not. At first some guys said "Yeah, right!" until I pulled out my driver's license. :)

    With all that being said, my Tolkien knowledge is good-to-high, but I'm not a Tolkien encyclopedia like some people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm forwarding this blog post to the appropriate authorities. You should receive your Canadian citizenship papers in 6-8 weeks.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron - thanks! As a popular RPG blogger, I'm certain you have more than sufficient pull with the Canadian authorities. :)

    ReplyDelete