Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank you, Canadians!

I mentioned in a much earlier blog post that my birthday is July 1st - which happens to be Canada Day!  As I stated back then, I would be giddy about this fact if I happened to be Canadian.

However, perhaps there is some kind of karmic influence happening because, other than U.S. readers, Canadians comprise the largest chunk of my readers.  I don't know if it's because of coincidence, or geographical proximity to U.S., or that there is a lot of English spoken in that country.  But I'd like to think that my birthday has some kind of influence on this.  :)

In case you're wondering, here's the all-time ranking for pageviews:
  1. United States
  2. Canada
  3. United Kingdom
  4. Australia (tied)
  5. Germany (tied)
  6. Russia
  7. France
  8. Italy
  9. Japan
  10. Switzerland
What does this all mean?  Umm... probably nothing.

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, it seems like there are many OSR bloggers in Canada. Maybe it's just the tremendous weight of Grognardia tipping the scales, but there are many others too.

    Aaron (A Paladin in Citadel) has a widget on the right side of his blog listing Canadian OSR bloggers.

    Oh, and I'm in Toronto. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have noticed that there seem to be lots of Canadian bloggers. I've seen Aaron's list. Pretty big list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Ontario. My biggest chunk of readers in from the states:)

    ReplyDelete